® Millis Lions Club All Rights Reserved
DEADLINE IS APRIL 22nd.
Thank you for your interest in the Millis Lions Scholarship.
If you are a Millis High School senior, you are required to use the MHS school website to apply for this scholarship.
Please see the guidance office if you have any questions/problems.
Please click on this link to download the application.
It is recommended that you:
1. Assemble the information requested
2. Compose the answers on scrap paper
3. Review and check your answers
4. Write clearly and legibly
5. Use additional paper if desired; make notation on form, for example, "See attachment “A," "B,..." etc.
1. Parent(s) or guardian must be a resident of Millis.
2. Applicant must possess a high school diploma or expect to receive one this year.
(All high school seniors are eligible, regardless of where you attend high school)
3. The application and attachments must be complete and submitted to the Guidance Office at Millis High School or mailed to us by the specified due date(see website).
4. The submission should include:
(a) The Lions scholarship application
(b) Typed essay on "How I Have Served Others” (separate paper)
(c) your high school transcript for grades 9, 10, 11 &12
(d) your official SAT scores
(e) one letter of recommendation from a person (other than a relative) who has known you for several years
5. Eligibility: Acceptance at a school of two or more years of study leading to a certificate or degree; scholastic proficiency; financial need; evidence of service and leadership; and a well-written and grammatically correct essay.
We wish you all the best in your academic endeavours.
The Lions of Millis
Millis Lions Club P.O. Box 247 Millis, MA 02054
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-816-6732
Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi